Last updated: August 11, 2023
How We Receive and Collect Information
We receive and collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below.Information You Provide
From time to time, you may provide us with your information or the information of third parties. Instances where you may provide your information or information of third parties include when you register for or create an account with our Services, when you initiate your transactions or other activities conducted on or through our Services, and when you otherwise communicate with us (including our Customer Service via email or text message)or with third parties with which we have relationships. By way of example, when you register or establish an account with us, or initiate a transaction on or through our Services, you may provide us with your first and last name, email address, telephone number, driver’s license, bank account number, credit or debit card number, date of birth, and certain information relating to third parties. Information That You Generate Using Our Services
Our Services may allow you to communicate, share or post information with us as well as other users through our Services.Information Third Parties Provide To Us
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from our third party service providers, like our identity verification and electronic database service providers.Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, or other anonymous identifiers to your device. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on a computer, mobile phone or other device. A “web beacon” is a type of technology that lets us know if you visited a certain page or whether you opened an email. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” include random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology may not be available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Services, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with our Services and compile other information regarding your use of our Services. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (aka, behavioral tracking).The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information. It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Services. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices. We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Services or to manage our advertising on other sites or mediums. Our third party partners may use technologies such as Cookies to gather information about your activities on our Services and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to opt out of interest-based advertising, you may do so by emailing your opt-out to us at email@example.com
Our Collection Practices with Respect to Certain Specific Information
General Use and Preference Information. We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type and your device type), as well as your preferences. Device Information. When you access or use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage in formation about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account (if any) to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches. Location Information. If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location(such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
Third-Party Collection of Information via Our Services
Certain features or functionalities of our Services may be served by third-parties, such as our business partners, and other content and application providers. These third parties may collect information about you when you use our Services. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Children Under the Age of 13Our Services are intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 13 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of13. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered information from anyone under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using such information to:
• Provide our Services to you
. For example, we will use information to process your transactions conducted on or our through our Services.
• Contact you and provide you with information
. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, e-mail, postal or other communications to provide you with notices about your account, or with Services updates, promotions, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
• Comply (and/or assist our third party service providers to comply) with applicable laws.
• Verify your identity
• Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Services content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback or information to our business partners, vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
• Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters
• Display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences
. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provided such information
How We Disclose Information
General Disclosure of Information.
We may disclose the information we collect:
• to our third party service providers for purposes of providing our Services to you;
• to our affiliates and their respective employees, agents and representatives involved in delivering our Services and other products and services to you;
• to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive such information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
• to our third-party vendors who provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials and our Services’ maintenance and security;
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• to third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Services or to products or services you may find of interest;
• as required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency;
• as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property;
• if requested by any governmental authority or an agency thereof;
• with your consent;
• to enforce or protect our rights; and
• in connection with a Business Transfer (see “
Other Disclosures by Us of Your Content”
If you do not want information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with such information.
Other Disclosures by Us of Information
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may take information we collect and de-identify it either by combining it with information about others(for example, by aggregating such information with information about other persons), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (i.e., de-identifying such information). We may use and disclose this de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial or marketing purpose. Your Communications with Third Parties
Please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Services. Therefore, you use our Services at your own risk, you should not expect that the information we collect will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate such information. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Information
Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over the information we collect:
• E-mail Offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or other information or communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such e-mail offers or other information or communications from us (other than e-mails or other information or communications related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail. Please be aware that it can take up to 15 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing e-mails, you may continue to receive confirmation and shipping status e-mails.
• Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing your opt-out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website by clicking here.
• Accessing and Correcting Your information. If a portion of our Services allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of Your information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes. Please note that our website does not currently recognize "do-not-track" signals from your browser. Information that You Disclose to Third Parties
Our Services may contain links or access to websites or services operated by third parties that are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Services are not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their respective websites, applications, products, services or practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and conditions, practices or the content of such third parties. All information that you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how these third parties use this information, you should review their policies and contact them directly. International Operation of our Services We provide our Services in the United States and in a number of other international jurisdictions. As a result, the information we collect maybe processed by us in the country where it is collected as well as other countries where laws regarding the transfer and processing of such information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By using our Services or providing us with information, you consent to this transfer and processing.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding the information we request, please contact us at email@example.com
. We implement every security protocol available to maintain our data integrity and security. Our data protection is managed and handled by third-party services to secure and protect the infrastructure, storage, and deletion of any data we possess. You may request information about this service, if needed. As further data privacy protection regulations come to light, we will reflect those changes in this document to comply.
Special Notification for California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
.California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the e-mail address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified above.
Special Notification for EU Residents – Your Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
Lincoln Private Jets ensures you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that Lincoln Private Jets correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that your personal data be erased, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
–You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
–You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request a transfer of the data that we have collected toanother organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, Lincoln Private Jets has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com